Hello, I am Raj Karamchedu, and I created the concept of Riffiti. A great team is now in-charge of the design and development of it. If you haven’t checked it out, you really should. It’s earning kudos from users world over.
I was born and raised in Old City, Hyderabad in India, and moved to the U.S. at the age of 25 to study artificial neural networks at Michigan Tech. Then I moved to Silicon Valley to work for high technology companies including Broadcom, Legend Silicon, Silicon Image, Philips Semiconductors, Chameleon Systems, and Cadence Design Systems. At Legend I was the Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Product Management.
- In September 2014 I published my first novel, All Things Unforgiven (Saaranga, 2014). Brooklyn Book Festival 2014 featured me by these gracious words: “…five of the year’s most impressive debut novelists.”
- A selection of my poetry translations appeared in The Oxford Anthology of Telugu Dalit Poems (Oxford University Press, 2016).
- My translations of three Telugu poets: Siva Reddy, Varavara Rao and Ismail appeared in The Caravan Magazine, October 2014.
- My 33-video course, Skillsets to Shift Your Career to Product Management is over at Udemy.
- I am the author of The Disconnect Patterns (Saaranga, 2012), a lessons-learnt book on managing product teams between China and the United States, as a result of my experience at Legend Silicon, a U.S.–China company.
- My first book, It’s Not About the Technology (Springer, 2005) discussed how relations between marketing and engineering teams influence the execution in a high technology company.
- I run a small (very small) publishing house, Saaranga Books, which I started in 2010.
You can reach me direct by email: firstname.lastname@example.org